1. Make sure the spa water is clean.
2. Have plenty of water and other beverages to give out for drinks to prevent dehydration.
3. Avoid having glass around the hot tub area to prevent any unwanted accidents.
4. Set your hot tub cooler than usual. (Especially if the weather is really hot) This will allow the company to enjoy the spa party longer.
5. Plan to have other things to do other than hot tubbing. For example, have a barbeque or lawn games to keep everyone entertained.
6. If you have LED lighting in your tub turn it on. The varieties of colours of the lights are fun and entertaining for your guests.
LED lighting effects are always a popular option. The LED perimeter lighting system along with our illuminated LED waterfall feature creates a dramatic effect above and below the waters’ surface that everyone will love.
Another entertainment option to add is our MP3 audio system. This system allows you to plug in your MP3 player into the MP3 dock and listen to your favourite songs through the speakers with a powerful subwoofer.