- Be sure the gates and fences have at least the width of 40” of clearance – to fit the spa dolly, and a height clearance of the length of the spa plus 10”. (clearance needed may vary based on the spa delivery)
- Ensure that there are no obstructions such as pools, air conditioners, meters, fixtures, or trees (etc.) that will interfere with the delivery of the spa.
- Provide a safe pathway to the site of the spa by removing any snow and covering any ice or mud.
- If spa is being placed on a deck, please ensure that there is proper access to allow the spa to be put in place.
- Note if the ground of the path is not level and if there are any uphill or downhill challenges.
- Note that you may need to provide extra individuals who can assist with the delivery. Number of helpers required may vary based on the specific spa delivery.
Monday, August 29, 2011
ARE YOU PREPARING FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR NEW SPA?
If so, we have prepared a step-by-step guide of the steps you should take, before and during the delivery process.